Monday, August 25, 2008

A Tribute to First Day's of School....

1st Day of Kindergarten
1st Day of 1st Grade
1st Day of 2nd Grade
1st Day of 3rd Grade
(getting on the bus)
Coming home.... he must have been thinking "gee Mom, not the camera again!"


I thought you may enjoy a tribute to Jarred's first day's of school. It is hard to believe that he is already in the third grade. I have to admit, I was a bit teary eyed this morning pulling away from the bus stop. Jarred has become so independent, helpful, and all around sweet. He also has the silliest sense of humor. He is growing into quite the young man. God has really provided over the past several years in the area of parenting help. I have to give all the glory to Him for the young man that Jarred is becoming. My prayer is that Jarred will come to the Lord at a young age and have the desire to serve the Lord all his life with a heart like David's. He said he had a great day at school and is happy to see some old friends and classmates. He lucked out and didn't get any homework tonight, wish I could say the same!! I'll leave you for now with a few pictures of Jarred getting ready for church this past Sunday.....

I'm ready to go now.....
Off To Sunday School.... got your King James Bible???

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Jillian what a sweet little tribute. He is so adorable and cute! I can tell you are one proud MOM! Jenny

Monday, August 25, 2008

A Tribute to First Day's of School....

1st Day of Kindergarten
1st Day of 1st Grade
1st Day of 2nd Grade
1st Day of 3rd Grade
(getting on the bus)
Coming home.... he must have been thinking "gee Mom, not the camera again!"


I thought you may enjoy a tribute to Jarred's first day's of school. It is hard to believe that he is already in the third grade. I have to admit, I was a bit teary eyed this morning pulling away from the bus stop. Jarred has become so independent, helpful, and all around sweet. He also has the silliest sense of humor. He is growing into quite the young man. God has really provided over the past several years in the area of parenting help. I have to give all the glory to Him for the young man that Jarred is becoming. My prayer is that Jarred will come to the Lord at a young age and have the desire to serve the Lord all his life with a heart like David's. He said he had a great day at school and is happy to see some old friends and classmates. He lucked out and didn't get any homework tonight, wish I could say the same!! I'll leave you for now with a few pictures of Jarred getting ready for church this past Sunday.....

I'm ready to go now.....
Off To Sunday School.... got your King James Bible???

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Jillian what a sweet little tribute. He is so adorable and cute! I can tell you are one proud MOM! Jenny