Jarred woke up feeling terrible this morning. He has been battling a stuffy nose, sore throat and sneezing for days. I had hoped it was just allergies. I guess it bested him today. So we stayed home and I made him rest which in turn gave me a chance to rest. That was much needed! I made him beans and eggs for breakfast. Then I started some homemade chicken soup. I cooked a chicken in the slow-cooker last week and put up all the meat and also made about a gallon of chicken stock! I couldn't wait to make soup and today was the perfect day for that. My boy sure needed some good hearty food! So, I got that started after breakfast and let it simmer for about four hours. It was really good!
We spent the day watching Alias. I finally finished the series and I'm sad it's over, but I sure loved it! Best. Show. Ever. Seriously! I already bought season 1 and am planning on buying 2-5 eventually so I can watch it again and again. Every time I watch an episode I notice something I missed.
Y'all know I love Fall. Well, my Fall decorations are still up! Crazy, right! I'm so sick of looking at them and ready to look at Christmas decor! I've been crazy busy with my Pampered Chef business, which by the way is going amazingly! So, I haven't had the time to decorate. I think we will put up the Fall decor tonight and then I will do some Winter cleaning tomorrow so that we can decorate for Christmas this week. We won't get to enjoy it for long seeing as how we are leaving for Disney,for the BEST CHRISTMAS EVER, on the 20th :) We will be there the 20-26. It will be magical. I always have the BEST TIME taking vacations with just Jarred. I love it :) On the 26th we are heading to Tampa for a few days to visit my friend, Hattie and her clan. We are so looking forward to that as well :) I purposefully didn't schedule any more Pampered Chef parties this month so that I can enjoy the season and do all those Christmasy things that I haven't gotten to do for the last two years. I didn't even put up my tree or decorate the past two years. It went up with the help of my sisters and Amanda and Jarred, I just wasn't able to do much. So, I am really looking forward to getting into the Christmas spirit. I can't wait to decorate and listen to Christmas music and drink some Wassail and smell yummy Christmas candles/melts in the house. I can't wait to put up all my pretty Partylite Christmas stuff that Dani hooked me up with and go see Christmas lights and finish up my little bit of shopping. Oh, I'm so excited! I have dubbed this "Crafty Christmas," so I plan on making Christmas presents for all my family! Pinterest has given me some great ideas!! I would love to post them as I make them, but then it would spoil the surprise for my family. Maybe I can do that in January. OH! I'm making my Christmas cards too. My friend Angel and I have been working on that. I need to finish them up and get them in the mail. Hopefully I will have that accomplished by next week :)
OK.... So, I think I'll make a Christmas 2011 Bucket List... Here Goes!!!
-Decorate like mad this week!
-Drink lots of Peppermint Mochas & Caramel Bruelee Lattes
-Bake lots of cookies for people and try to give away more than I eat ;)
-Try, try, try to not skip on the gym
-Finish Making my Christmas Cards... Then actually mail them. (This will be hard. They are so pretty. I want to decorate the house with them.)
-Make some Wassil
-Make presents for the whole fam by hand. This will be a joint effort between me and J :)
-Take a drive to see pretty lights while drinking said beverages :)
-Listen to Christmas music EVERY DAY!
-Make J some Christmas pajamas
-Wrap every present beautifully. Theme for wrapping is: black, white, red and brown paper packages tied up with string
-Watch all our favorite Christmas movies before I leave
-Go to three Christmas parties
-Do a {RACK} for someone everyday
-Make that cool Christmas card holder that I saw on Pinterest!!
-Go see the lights at the Niceville library-J's request
-Make that awesome Christmas tree skirt I saw on Pinterest
-Make gingerbread men-J's request
Ok... Today we rest, but tomorrow we start at it!! That's a lot to do in 15 days!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday, December 4, 2011
Beginning to Get Excited
Jarred woke up feeling terrible this morning. He has been battling a stuffy nose, sore throat and sneezing for days. I had hoped it was just allergies. I guess it bested him today. So we stayed home and I made him rest which in turn gave me a chance to rest. That was much needed! I made him beans and eggs for breakfast. Then I started some homemade chicken soup. I cooked a chicken in the slow-cooker last week and put up all the meat and also made about a gallon of chicken stock! I couldn't wait to make soup and today was the perfect day for that. My boy sure needed some good hearty food! So, I got that started after breakfast and let it simmer for about four hours. It was really good!
We spent the day watching Alias. I finally finished the series and I'm sad it's over, but I sure loved it! Best. Show. Ever. Seriously! I already bought season 1 and am planning on buying 2-5 eventually so I can watch it again and again. Every time I watch an episode I notice something I missed.
Y'all know I love Fall. Well, my Fall decorations are still up! Crazy, right! I'm so sick of looking at them and ready to look at Christmas decor! I've been crazy busy with my Pampered Chef business, which by the way is going amazingly! So, I haven't had the time to decorate. I think we will put up the Fall decor tonight and then I will do some Winter cleaning tomorrow so that we can decorate for Christmas this week. We won't get to enjoy it for long seeing as how we are leaving for Disney,for the BEST CHRISTMAS EVER, on the 20th :) We will be there the 20-26. It will be magical. I always have the BEST TIME taking vacations with just Jarred. I love it :) On the 26th we are heading to Tampa for a few days to visit my friend, Hattie and her clan. We are so looking forward to that as well :) I purposefully didn't schedule any more Pampered Chef parties this month so that I can enjoy the season and do all those Christmasy things that I haven't gotten to do for the last two years. I didn't even put up my tree or decorate the past two years. It went up with the help of my sisters and Amanda and Jarred, I just wasn't able to do much. So, I am really looking forward to getting into the Christmas spirit. I can't wait to decorate and listen to Christmas music and drink some Wassail and smell yummy Christmas candles/melts in the house. I can't wait to put up all my pretty Partylite Christmas stuff that Dani hooked me up with and go see Christmas lights and finish up my little bit of shopping. Oh, I'm so excited! I have dubbed this "Crafty Christmas," so I plan on making Christmas presents for all my family! Pinterest has given me some great ideas!! I would love to post them as I make them, but then it would spoil the surprise for my family. Maybe I can do that in January. OH! I'm making my Christmas cards too. My friend Angel and I have been working on that. I need to finish them up and get them in the mail. Hopefully I will have that accomplished by next week :)
OK.... So, I think I'll make a Christmas 2011 Bucket List... Here Goes!!!
-Decorate like mad this week!
-Drink lots of Peppermint Mochas & Caramel Bruelee Lattes
-Bake lots of cookies for people and try to give away more than I eat ;)
-Try, try, try to not skip on the gym
-Finish Making my Christmas Cards... Then actually mail them. (This will be hard. They are so pretty. I want to decorate the house with them.)
-Make some Wassil
-Make presents for the whole fam by hand. This will be a joint effort between me and J :)
-Take a drive to see pretty lights while drinking said beverages :)
-Listen to Christmas music EVERY DAY!
-Make J some Christmas pajamas
-Wrap every present beautifully. Theme for wrapping is: black, white, red and brown paper packages tied up with string
-Watch all our favorite Christmas movies before I leave
-Go to three Christmas parties
-Do a {RACK} for someone everyday
-Make that cool Christmas card holder that I saw on Pinterest!!
-Go see the lights at the Niceville library-J's request
-Make that awesome Christmas tree skirt I saw on Pinterest
-Make gingerbread men-J's request
Ok... Today we rest, but tomorrow we start at it!! That's a lot to do in 15 days!!
We spent the day watching Alias. I finally finished the series and I'm sad it's over, but I sure loved it! Best. Show. Ever. Seriously! I already bought season 1 and am planning on buying 2-5 eventually so I can watch it again and again. Every time I watch an episode I notice something I missed.
Y'all know I love Fall. Well, my Fall decorations are still up! Crazy, right! I'm so sick of looking at them and ready to look at Christmas decor! I've been crazy busy with my Pampered Chef business, which by the way is going amazingly! So, I haven't had the time to decorate. I think we will put up the Fall decor tonight and then I will do some Winter cleaning tomorrow so that we can decorate for Christmas this week. We won't get to enjoy it for long seeing as how we are leaving for Disney,for the BEST CHRISTMAS EVER, on the 20th :) We will be there the 20-26. It will be magical. I always have the BEST TIME taking vacations with just Jarred. I love it :) On the 26th we are heading to Tampa for a few days to visit my friend, Hattie and her clan. We are so looking forward to that as well :) I purposefully didn't schedule any more Pampered Chef parties this month so that I can enjoy the season and do all those Christmasy things that I haven't gotten to do for the last two years. I didn't even put up my tree or decorate the past two years. It went up with the help of my sisters and Amanda and Jarred, I just wasn't able to do much. So, I am really looking forward to getting into the Christmas spirit. I can't wait to decorate and listen to Christmas music and drink some Wassail and smell yummy Christmas candles/melts in the house. I can't wait to put up all my pretty Partylite Christmas stuff that Dani hooked me up with and go see Christmas lights and finish up my little bit of shopping. Oh, I'm so excited! I have dubbed this "Crafty Christmas," so I plan on making Christmas presents for all my family! Pinterest has given me some great ideas!! I would love to post them as I make them, but then it would spoil the surprise for my family. Maybe I can do that in January. OH! I'm making my Christmas cards too. My friend Angel and I have been working on that. I need to finish them up and get them in the mail. Hopefully I will have that accomplished by next week :)
OK.... So, I think I'll make a Christmas 2011 Bucket List... Here Goes!!!
-Decorate like mad this week!
-Drink lots of Peppermint Mochas & Caramel Bruelee Lattes
-Bake lots of cookies for people and try to give away more than I eat ;)
-Try, try, try to not skip on the gym
-Finish Making my Christmas Cards... Then actually mail them. (This will be hard. They are so pretty. I want to decorate the house with them.)
-Make some Wassil
-Make presents for the whole fam by hand. This will be a joint effort between me and J :)
-Take a drive to see pretty lights while drinking said beverages :)
-Listen to Christmas music EVERY DAY!
-Make J some Christmas pajamas
-Wrap every present beautifully. Theme for wrapping is: black, white, red and brown paper packages tied up with string
-Watch all our favorite Christmas movies before I leave
-Go to three Christmas parties
-Do a {RACK} for someone everyday
-Make that cool Christmas card holder that I saw on Pinterest!!
-Go see the lights at the Niceville library-J's request
-Make that awesome Christmas tree skirt I saw on Pinterest
-Make gingerbread men-J's request
Ok... Today we rest, but tomorrow we start at it!! That's a lot to do in 15 days!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment