Thursday, February 5, 2009

Paper Crafting Thursday

I am joining in with Kelli over at There is No Place Like Home for her paper crafting Thursday this week. You should really check out her site because she has a lot of wonderful ideas, decor, etc.

These are some of my Christmas thank you cards.... They got out a little late this year. I really liked the outcome of all the cards. I stumbled upon some stunning ink at Hobby Lobby on sale after Christmas. It is Versacolor Bamboo & Raspberry. I just love the many possible color combinations that can be made with these two. On the card below I used them with a pretty electric blue ink. This was definitely one of my favorites.


In this one I mixed the Raaspberry with a black ink.


I thought that this was a fun one to make. I enjoyed piecing together the little bows. I have to give A Muse the credit for its design though.

Hope you enjoyed!!

7 comments:

Clare said...

What lovely thank-you cards.
Lovely personal touch.

Clare

Tami said...

Cute cards! Love the raspberry ink what a wonderful color! Thinking I need to go check that out!


Have a wonderful day!
T

Linda C said...

Such sweet cards! I love them all:)

Linda C

BECKY said...

Hi Jillian,
Your cards are so pretty and are such original designs...I really like them a lot.

Also love the pics of you and your daughter in your sidebar!! Bet you're a fun Mom!!

I read a little of your previous post and I'm so glad that you have such a compassionate Mom. I did, too, and she passed in 2004. Miss her so much! She was my biggest cheerleader!! Be sure and let her know all the time how much you love and appreciate her!!

Joyful blessings, and thank you for sharing your creative talent with us!
Becky

nancy said...

I love the one with the text background. Looks very classy.
Nancy

Kelli said...

Beautiful cards! I'm glad you joined in the fun!
~Kelli

Kelly @ The Barefoot Mama said...

They're so chic!

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Paper Crafting Thursday

I am joining in with Kelli over at There is No Place Like Home for her paper crafting Thursday this week. You should really check out her site because she has a lot of wonderful ideas, decor, etc.

These are some of my Christmas thank you cards.... They got out a little late this year. I really liked the outcome of all the cards. I stumbled upon some stunning ink at Hobby Lobby on sale after Christmas. It is Versacolor Bamboo & Raspberry. I just love the many possible color combinations that can be made with these two. On the card below I used them with a pretty electric blue ink. This was definitely one of my favorites.


In this one I mixed the Raaspberry with a black ink.


I thought that this was a fun one to make. I enjoyed piecing together the little bows. I have to give A Muse the credit for its design though.

Hope you enjoyed!!

7 comments:

Clare said...

What lovely thank-you cards.
Lovely personal touch.

Clare

Tami said...

Cute cards! Love the raspberry ink what a wonderful color! Thinking I need to go check that out!


Have a wonderful day!
T

Linda C said...

Such sweet cards! I love them all:)

Linda C

BECKY said...

Hi Jillian,
Your cards are so pretty and are such original designs...I really like them a lot.

Also love the pics of you and your daughter in your sidebar!! Bet you're a fun Mom!!

I read a little of your previous post and I'm so glad that you have such a compassionate Mom. I did, too, and she passed in 2004. Miss her so much! She was my biggest cheerleader!! Be sure and let her know all the time how much you love and appreciate her!!

Joyful blessings, and thank you for sharing your creative talent with us!
Becky

nancy said...

I love the one with the text background. Looks very classy.
Nancy

Kelli said...

Beautiful cards! I'm glad you joined in the fun!
~Kelli

Kelly @ The Barefoot Mama said...

They're so chic!