Saturday, May 22, 2010

Jesus wept

Jesus Wept.
The shortest sentence on the Bible is big on meaning.
We know that Jesus knew the pain of grief, fatigue, and doubt that we all experience.
Even He was sometimes afraid and unsure of what path He should take.
No wonder everyday people like you and me can feel helpless!
But it's comforting to know how well Jesus understands us.
He is here for me right now.
I know this is a difficult time.
But I want to remind you that Jesus cares too.
He brings me peace and love well beyond my own.
I don't have to bear any troubles alone.
I have Jesus right by my side.

This was a a card that was sent to me and I thought it was nice, so I wanted to share it. I changed the words in the poem a little to reflect it coming from me rather than a third person.

No comments:

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Jesus wept

Jesus Wept.
The shortest sentence on the Bible is big on meaning.
We know that Jesus knew the pain of grief, fatigue, and doubt that we all experience.
Even He was sometimes afraid and unsure of what path He should take.
No wonder everyday people like you and me can feel helpless!
But it's comforting to know how well Jesus understands us.
He is here for me right now.
I know this is a difficult time.
But I want to remind you that Jesus cares too.
He brings me peace and love well beyond my own.
I don't have to bear any troubles alone.
I have Jesus right by my side.

This was a a card that was sent to me and I thought it was nice, so I wanted to share it. I changed the words in the poem a little to reflect it coming from me rather than a third person.

No comments: