I know, I know, I have become one of those bloggers at the bottom of your blog list b/c I haven't posted in so long. It is actually quite ironic, last post was titled "need to get busy" and I haven't stopped being busy since then.
I am so very deep in school work right now that I can't see over my pile of books and random papers scattered here and there. I have one more BIG test to get through this week and then.... well just maybe.... a REAL post!!! Yippee!!
I actually had to take on an extra class this semester. My load is much heavier than I had hoped it would be. But I am sort of thankful for that in a weird kind of way. It is getting my mind off of a lot of other things I would normally be obsessing over and most importantly I am really looking forward to seeing how God is going to work in my life this semester. I know the only way I will be able to get through it is by leaning on Him and pleading for His strength.
So.... I will try to post again in a couple of days :)
TTFN
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Bottom of the list
I know, I know, I have become one of those bloggers at the bottom of your blog list b/c I haven't posted in so long. It is actually quite ironic, last post was titled "need to get busy" and I haven't stopped being busy since then.
I am so very deep in school work right now that I can't see over my pile of books and random papers scattered here and there. I have one more BIG test to get through this week and then.... well just maybe.... a REAL post!!! Yippee!!
I actually had to take on an extra class this semester. My load is much heavier than I had hoped it would be. But I am sort of thankful for that in a weird kind of way. It is getting my mind off of a lot of other things I would normally be obsessing over and most importantly I am really looking forward to seeing how God is going to work in my life this semester. I know the only way I will be able to get through it is by leaning on Him and pleading for His strength.
So.... I will try to post again in a couple of days :)
TTFN
I am so very deep in school work right now that I can't see over my pile of books and random papers scattered here and there. I have one more BIG test to get through this week and then.... well just maybe.... a REAL post!!! Yippee!!
I actually had to take on an extra class this semester. My load is much heavier than I had hoped it would be. But I am sort of thankful for that in a weird kind of way. It is getting my mind off of a lot of other things I would normally be obsessing over and most importantly I am really looking forward to seeing how God is going to work in my life this semester. I know the only way I will be able to get through it is by leaning on Him and pleading for His strength.
So.... I will try to post again in a couple of days :)
TTFN
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment