Saturday, May 23, 2009

After Pix

Ok, so about 6 hours later I am finished organizing my room :) It is so much nicer in here. Now I think that I can relax when I come in this room rather than just shut my eyes and go to sleep :) Here are some of the after pix... see, I really did do something!!



Take a look at two VERY special hats..... I truly am a woman of many hats!


I was ecstatic when I found these two extremely special CHRISTmas ornaments in my filing cabinet. They are from my great-grandma and one was from my 1st CHRISTmas and the other is from Jarred's 1st CHRISTmas. It has been a yearly tradition since my 1st CHRISTmas to take a picture hanging this ornament on the tree. I haven't been able to find them for the past several years and was very sad b/c I thought that I had lost them.


On the other hand I have discovered that my Goo-Be-Gone is.... well... GONE!!!! How ironic! I really needed it today :(

I still have a lot to accomplish this weekend, but at least I have a good start ;)

Have a Happy Memorial Day weekend!

j

2 comments:

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Wow! Great job! :D Love the Goo B Gone! :D

Anonymous said...

Looks great Jillian! Thanks for sharing!!

Saturday, May 23, 2009

After Pix

Ok, so about 6 hours later I am finished organizing my room :) It is so much nicer in here. Now I think that I can relax when I come in this room rather than just shut my eyes and go to sleep :) Here are some of the after pix... see, I really did do something!!



Take a look at two VERY special hats..... I truly am a woman of many hats!


I was ecstatic when I found these two extremely special CHRISTmas ornaments in my filing cabinet. They are from my great-grandma and one was from my 1st CHRISTmas and the other is from Jarred's 1st CHRISTmas. It has been a yearly tradition since my 1st CHRISTmas to take a picture hanging this ornament on the tree. I haven't been able to find them for the past several years and was very sad b/c I thought that I had lost them.


On the other hand I have discovered that my Goo-Be-Gone is.... well... GONE!!!! How ironic! I really needed it today :(

I still have a lot to accomplish this weekend, but at least I have a good start ;)

Have a Happy Memorial Day weekend!

j

2 comments:

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Wow! Great job! :D Love the Goo B Gone! :D

Anonymous said...

Looks great Jillian! Thanks for sharing!!