Thursday, May 14, 2009

Here I am... I haven't fallen off the face of the earth....

It has been over a month since I have posted, my oh my where does the time go?

First off let me say PRAISE THE LORD!!! I graduated last week with my AA and that is nothing short of a miracle from God! This past week was just amazing! My parents flew down last Sunday and surprised me. I had to no idea they were coming and when they showed up at church I almost fainted. Instead I did the ugly cry for about five minutes! Not only did they fly down but they arranged for me to have several days off of work and got us a condo on the beach. WOW!!! I am so undeserving of every blessing God has ever bestowed upon me and this just humbled me that much more. I couldn't believe that they went to all of that trouble just for me! It was quite possibly the best week ever!! So thanks Mom & Dad! Here is a little pic from the ceremony....
The lord has truly worked miracles in my life and made a new creature in me the last four years. I was saved in September of 2005, and sometimes I just can't believe what He saved me from and where He has brought me to. I would love to share more about my testimony and how God has been working in my life and heart later but today I just wanted to give ya'll a quick update. :)

I started my first upper-division class on Monday. No, there is no rest for the weary! I secretly love school though. It is such a blessing to receive a higher education, and I thank God daily for the opportunity that He has given me to do so.

The past few days have been spent trying to get back to reality. My house is a DISASTER! I desperately need to get cleaned and organized. So that mundane task is currently topping off my to-do list. Next would be working on my tan, lol! This has been a busy week and I am looking forward to..... sleeping in on Saturday!

I need to start getting ready for work, but I pinky-promise to post again this week regarding my testimony, some great pix, and just general chit-chat!!

~love
j.

No comments:

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Here I am... I haven't fallen off the face of the earth....

It has been over a month since I have posted, my oh my where does the time go?

First off let me say PRAISE THE LORD!!! I graduated last week with my AA and that is nothing short of a miracle from God! This past week was just amazing! My parents flew down last Sunday and surprised me. I had to no idea they were coming and when they showed up at church I almost fainted. Instead I did the ugly cry for about five minutes! Not only did they fly down but they arranged for me to have several days off of work and got us a condo on the beach. WOW!!! I am so undeserving of every blessing God has ever bestowed upon me and this just humbled me that much more. I couldn't believe that they went to all of that trouble just for me! It was quite possibly the best week ever!! So thanks Mom & Dad! Here is a little pic from the ceremony....
The lord has truly worked miracles in my life and made a new creature in me the last four years. I was saved in September of 2005, and sometimes I just can't believe what He saved me from and where He has brought me to. I would love to share more about my testimony and how God has been working in my life and heart later but today I just wanted to give ya'll a quick update. :)

I started my first upper-division class on Monday. No, there is no rest for the weary! I secretly love school though. It is such a blessing to receive a higher education, and I thank God daily for the opportunity that He has given me to do so.

The past few days have been spent trying to get back to reality. My house is a DISASTER! I desperately need to get cleaned and organized. So that mundane task is currently topping off my to-do list. Next would be working on my tan, lol! This has been a busy week and I am looking forward to..... sleeping in on Saturday!

I need to start getting ready for work, but I pinky-promise to post again this week regarding my testimony, some great pix, and just general chit-chat!!

~love
j.

No comments: