Sunday, April 12, 2009

Jarred's thoughts on mom.....

1. What is something mom always says to you?
~No

2. What makes mom happy?
~Obedience

3. What makes mom sad?
~Disobedience

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
~By being funny, duh~

5. What was your mom like as a child?
~annoying probably

6. How old is your mom?
~28, but she will tell you she's 29 (Jarred swears I am still 28!)

7. How tall is your mom?
~5 inches or 5 feet?

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
~Cook

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
~Invite friends over (that's right... party!! lol)

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
~Being rich..... or being obedient to God and making Him happy

11. What is your mom really good at?
~Math, Biology, Pre-Calc, my school work, and being a mom

12. What is your mom not very good at?
~Letting me have what I want

13. What does your mom do for her job?
~help customers out and say "thank you for calling financial aid, how may I help you?"

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
~ice cream, cake, and vegetables. (Wow, he sure knows what I like!)

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
~when she lets me have what I want (gotta love the honesty!)

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
~Batgirl (go figure!)

17. What do you and your mom do together?
~go on dates (he said I wasn't allowed to list that one!) play games!

18. How are you and your mom the same?
~We are both humans with brains, we are not naked, and we have books. (I don't even know how to respond to that!)

19. How are you and your mom different?
~She is annoying, I am not. She gets pimples.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
~Because she corrects me (Can you tell that he has had the "I only do this because I love you" lecture a few times, lol) and she gives me lovins.

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
~the mall

22: What would your mom be if she wasn't a mom?
~A widow and lonely.


You gotta love kids. They say the funniest things.

P.S. How do you use the strike through feature on here?

2 comments:

Kara said...

Thats cute. You really should correct that whole Pre-Calc thing though dont let him believe a lie lol jk! Lov ya!

Allen Skipper said...

I enjoy your blog.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Jarred's thoughts on mom.....

1. What is something mom always says to you?
~No

2. What makes mom happy?
~Obedience

3. What makes mom sad?
~Disobedience

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
~By being funny, duh~

5. What was your mom like as a child?
~annoying probably

6. How old is your mom?
~28, but she will tell you she's 29 (Jarred swears I am still 28!)

7. How tall is your mom?
~5 inches or 5 feet?

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
~Cook

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
~Invite friends over (that's right... party!! lol)

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
~Being rich..... or being obedient to God and making Him happy

11. What is your mom really good at?
~Math, Biology, Pre-Calc, my school work, and being a mom

12. What is your mom not very good at?
~Letting me have what I want

13. What does your mom do for her job?
~help customers out and say "thank you for calling financial aid, how may I help you?"

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
~ice cream, cake, and vegetables. (Wow, he sure knows what I like!)

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
~when she lets me have what I want (gotta love the honesty!)

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
~Batgirl (go figure!)

17. What do you and your mom do together?
~go on dates (he said I wasn't allowed to list that one!) play games!

18. How are you and your mom the same?
~We are both humans with brains, we are not naked, and we have books. (I don't even know how to respond to that!)

19. How are you and your mom different?
~She is annoying, I am not. She gets pimples.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
~Because she corrects me (Can you tell that he has had the "I only do this because I love you" lecture a few times, lol) and she gives me lovins.

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
~the mall

22: What would your mom be if she wasn't a mom?
~A widow and lonely.


You gotta love kids. They say the funniest things.

P.S. How do you use the strike through feature on here?

2 comments:

Kara said...

Thats cute. You really should correct that whole Pre-Calc thing though dont let him believe a lie lol jk! Lov ya!

Allen Skipper said...

I enjoy your blog.