Thursday, April 2, 2009

A nice thought....

A good friend of mine sent me an e-mail today that had this though in it. It blessed my heart so just thought I would share :)

'To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did.'
When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely
opening your hands to receive something better. Concentrate on this
sentence... 'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will
not protect you.'

WE are enjoying our spring break (with rain and all)! Tomorrow Jarred and I are off to Mobile to the Exploreum and then to spend a night with my G-pa. We are looking forward to the trip. We have had a great week so far. It has been so nice to not have school work to do! I wanted to get out of the house and do all kinds of outdoorsy types of things, but alas that rain has prevented that. It has been a nice, quite, and restful few days and for that I am so very thankful!! Jarred has spent most of his time playing with our new favorite toy, the Wii Fit-btw if you have a Wii and don't have this thing then ladies you MUST get it. You will absolutely adore the yoga and all the other fun games!

Hope to share some pix when we get back in town.

No comments:

Thursday, April 2, 2009

A nice thought....

A good friend of mine sent me an e-mail today that had this though in it. It blessed my heart so just thought I would share :)

'To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did.'
When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely
opening your hands to receive something better. Concentrate on this
sentence... 'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will
not protect you.'

WE are enjoying our spring break (with rain and all)! Tomorrow Jarred and I are off to Mobile to the Exploreum and then to spend a night with my G-pa. We are looking forward to the trip. We have had a great week so far. It has been so nice to not have school work to do! I wanted to get out of the house and do all kinds of outdoorsy types of things, but alas that rain has prevented that. It has been a nice, quite, and restful few days and for that I am so very thankful!! Jarred has spent most of his time playing with our new favorite toy, the Wii Fit-btw if you have a Wii and don't have this thing then ladies you MUST get it. You will absolutely adore the yoga and all the other fun games!

Hope to share some pix when we get back in town.

No comments: