I am getting so much done! I just have to finish the filing cabinet & my craft area! But I am taking a break to participate in a Picture Tag & eat lunch.
I am going to play along with Sherry over at Lamp Unto My Feet. So to participate in this tag you have to show a picture, but not just any picture. It is to be the 6th picture in your 6th folder. This is what I found.
Jarred at Disney during Spring Break '08. This was our 1st time and we had sooooo much fun!! This pic was taken on the Buzz Lightyear ride which was one of our favorites. I think that we must have ridden it about 5 times!!I'm supposed to tag 6 others, but I will tag whomever wants to play. Leave a comment so I can check out your pics. :D
I'm getting back to work now ;)
j
No comments:
Post a Comment