Sunday, August 28, 2011
Menu Plan Monday August 29-September 4
I have company this week, my sister, Rachel & good friend Amanda! We are having a blast!! Rachel is off to college so I'm trying to fill her up with yummy meals while she's here :) I'm participating in Menu Plan Monday again with Organizing Junkie.
Breakfasts:
Breakfast Burritos
Eggs, toast & ham
Muffins
Blueberry Cake
Lunch:
Jarred gets bagged lunches for school.
Jambalaya
Leftovers
Monday - Cuban Pork Tenderloin (didn't get to this last week) with saffron rice, Cuban green beans & plantains.
Tuesday - Everyone's Favorite Lasagna, green beans (obviously a fav at our house!), spinach salad & homemade focaccia bread.Tirimisu cheesecake for dessert :)
Wednesday - Chicken Curry with Jasmin Rice.
Thursday - Chicken Wings, sweet potato french fries & melon.
Friday - Eating out at Carrabbas for my birthday party :)
Saturday - Leftovers
Sunday - Dinner on the grounds at church!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday, August 28, 2011
Menu Plan Monday August 29-September 4
I have company this week, my sister, Rachel & good friend Amanda! We are having a blast!! Rachel is off to college so I'm trying to fill her up with yummy meals while she's here :) I'm participating in Menu Plan Monday again with Organizing Junkie.
Breakfasts:
Breakfast Burritos
Eggs, toast & ham
Muffins
Blueberry Cake
Lunch:
Jarred gets bagged lunches for school.
Jambalaya
Leftovers
Monday - Cuban Pork Tenderloin (didn't get to this last week) with saffron rice, Cuban green beans & plantains.
Tuesday - Everyone's Favorite Lasagna, green beans (obviously a fav at our house!), spinach salad & homemade focaccia bread.Tirimisu cheesecake for dessert :)
Wednesday - Chicken Curry with Jasmin Rice.
Thursday - Chicken Wings, sweet potato french fries & melon.
Friday - Eating out at Carrabbas for my birthday party :)
Saturday - Leftovers
Sunday - Dinner on the grounds at church!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment