Monday, September 19, 2011

New Blog is Now Live!!






I unveiled my new blog "Yea, Though I walk THROUGH The Valley" today!! Please check it out!!

I will be maintaining this blog as well. Although all my health related posts will be on the new blog. I will be writing articles bi-weekly as well on that one. This blogs new focus will be about my random thoughts, fun things we're doing/making around the house, you know, just day-to-day life stuff. Whatever I feel like writing about basically! I'll be using the other one as an out-reach/ministry. If you would like to share a blog address, please share the other one, as this one has personal information regarding my family and such and I would feel more comfortable protecting that information and only allowing family and friends access to it.

This blog will be receiving a "facelift" soon too! I plan on gearing it towards the gift of life that I have been given and how I am celebrating that gift daily!!

I'm really looking forward to what the Lord has in store for me and the things that He is doing in my life right now! Thank you all for following me THROUGH my journey!

<3 Jill

No comments:

Monday, September 19, 2011

New Blog is Now Live!!






I unveiled my new blog "Yea, Though I walk THROUGH The Valley" today!! Please check it out!!

I will be maintaining this blog as well. Although all my health related posts will be on the new blog. I will be writing articles bi-weekly as well on that one. This blogs new focus will be about my random thoughts, fun things we're doing/making around the house, you know, just day-to-day life stuff. Whatever I feel like writing about basically! I'll be using the other one as an out-reach/ministry. If you would like to share a blog address, please share the other one, as this one has personal information regarding my family and such and I would feel more comfortable protecting that information and only allowing family and friends access to it.

This blog will be receiving a "facelift" soon too! I plan on gearing it towards the gift of life that I have been given and how I am celebrating that gift daily!!

I'm really looking forward to what the Lord has in store for me and the things that He is doing in my life right now! Thank you all for following me THROUGH my journey!

<3 Jill

No comments: