
It is official...... I am almost 30!! That means my Dad is really getting old, lol!! I celebrated my 29th birthday on Sunday and I am so thankful that the Lord has seen it fit to bless me with another year. I appreciate my family and friends so very much for remembering me on my special day. I have resolved not to be one of those people that complain about getting older. I hope to welcome each new year that God so graciously gives me with a smile and a grateful heart. Plus, the added bonus is that being old means you get wisdom.... right? Well, at least I have my wisdom teeth now so that has got to mean I am getting a little in that area, lol!
1 comment:
Hey girlie! You look so beautiful on your first day of being 29 ;) Love ya and hope to share many many more birthdays with you.
Love, Me
Post a Comment