Saturday, September 13, 2008

Saturday Afternoon Musings.....

(This is a pic of Nanny & Jarred from about 1 1/2 years ago..... Isn't she so cute!)


I am over in Molino today visiting with my dear great-grandma, "Nanny", she is so sweet and is such an encouragment to us all. Please continue to pray for her healing. She has the best attitude of anyone I know regarding her infirmities & life in general. She trusts the good Lord with all her heart. Nanny took care of me a good part of my childhood and was instrumental in raising me. The majority of my most cherished memories are from being at Nanny & Papo's house and spending time with them.

I got up this morning and baked us some bannana bread which didn't turn out as well as it usually does at home. Bummer..... I think that it is because I used Splenda instead of sugar.

For Dinner I made Ratatouiile Stoup & foccia bread. This Ratatouille is not the same as what was made in the movie, but it was very easy to make and quite delicious. Next time I will make the real stuff!! After we ate the three of us sat down to watch the movie Ratatouille. Here are some pictures of our delicious dinner...














































I realized as I was uploading these pictures that someone snuck my camera out and snapped a few photos......
































I got tagged today, so thanks to those of you that tagged me, lol!

TAG - YOU'RE IT!

Two names you go by:
1. Jillian
2. Jill
Two things you are wearing right now:
1. Tank top
2. PJ bottoms (i'm in the country & being lazy ok!)
Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. My Nanny to be well
2. To grow more spiritually (i.e. more patience, RIGHT NOW!! LOL)
Two people who will most likely send this back
1 Deanna
2. Rachel
Two things you ate today
1. Banana Bread
2. Dark Chocolate
Two people you last spoke to:
1. Nanny
2. Jarred
Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Visiting some more with Nanny
2. Church
Two longest car rides:
1. San Bernadino, CA to Pensacola Fl
2. Jacksonville, AR to Gulf Breeze, FL
Two favorite beverages:
1. Water
2. Iced Coffee

Ok, so if you have a blog it is your turn to post..... TAG YOUR IT!!!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Yummy... Now I'm hungry. I wish I had the same desire you have for cooking. I could learn some things from you!

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Saturday Afternoon Musings.....

(This is a pic of Nanny & Jarred from about 1 1/2 years ago..... Isn't she so cute!)


I am over in Molino today visiting with my dear great-grandma, "Nanny", she is so sweet and is such an encouragment to us all. Please continue to pray for her healing. She has the best attitude of anyone I know regarding her infirmities & life in general. She trusts the good Lord with all her heart. Nanny took care of me a good part of my childhood and was instrumental in raising me. The majority of my most cherished memories are from being at Nanny & Papo's house and spending time with them.

I got up this morning and baked us some bannana bread which didn't turn out as well as it usually does at home. Bummer..... I think that it is because I used Splenda instead of sugar.

For Dinner I made Ratatouiile Stoup & foccia bread. This Ratatouille is not the same as what was made in the movie, but it was very easy to make and quite delicious. Next time I will make the real stuff!! After we ate the three of us sat down to watch the movie Ratatouille. Here are some pictures of our delicious dinner...














































I realized as I was uploading these pictures that someone snuck my camera out and snapped a few photos......
































I got tagged today, so thanks to those of you that tagged me, lol!

TAG - YOU'RE IT!

Two names you go by:
1. Jillian
2. Jill
Two things you are wearing right now:
1. Tank top
2. PJ bottoms (i'm in the country & being lazy ok!)
Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. My Nanny to be well
2. To grow more spiritually (i.e. more patience, RIGHT NOW!! LOL)
Two people who will most likely send this back
1 Deanna
2. Rachel
Two things you ate today
1. Banana Bread
2. Dark Chocolate
Two people you last spoke to:
1. Nanny
2. Jarred
Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Visiting some more with Nanny
2. Church
Two longest car rides:
1. San Bernadino, CA to Pensacola Fl
2. Jacksonville, AR to Gulf Breeze, FL
Two favorite beverages:
1. Water
2. Iced Coffee

Ok, so if you have a blog it is your turn to post..... TAG YOUR IT!!!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Yummy... Now I'm hungry. I wish I had the same desire you have for cooking. I could learn some things from you!