Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Quick Update

I have to praise the Lord because Nanny is doing a little better!!!! Thank you all for your diligent prayers!! I had a long weekend visit with Nanny, Dad, & G-ma "B" and the fellowship and company was well needed. I feel as if I have been in a whirlwind lately with everything going on, but the good Lord is giving me strength and grace each and every day.

Daddy goofing off....


Daddy & Me











Grandma "B" & Me

I am gearing up for fall and still working on getting the house decorated. This is the first year that I have decorated for fall, but I can see that it will be something to look forward to each and every year from hear on out. I came up with a special craft that I will be sharing with you in the
coming week, so check back with me!
I only have a few things to decorate with, but I think that it really warms the house up and gives it such a cozy feeling :)

My Favorite Fall Decoration.....






School is keeping me busy this week. I had a test in Statistics today and tomorrow I have a test in Humanities. I should be studying right now, but I had to steal away a few minutes to feed my new found obsession!!!

We should be starting up with scouting this week. I am praying that I will be able to keep up!!

I suppose I better get to my studies.........


No comments:

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Quick Update

I have to praise the Lord because Nanny is doing a little better!!!! Thank you all for your diligent prayers!! I had a long weekend visit with Nanny, Dad, & G-ma "B" and the fellowship and company was well needed. I feel as if I have been in a whirlwind lately with everything going on, but the good Lord is giving me strength and grace each and every day.

Daddy goofing off....


Daddy & Me











Grandma "B" & Me

I am gearing up for fall and still working on getting the house decorated. This is the first year that I have decorated for fall, but I can see that it will be something to look forward to each and every year from hear on out. I came up with a special craft that I will be sharing with you in the
coming week, so check back with me!
I only have a few things to decorate with, but I think that it really warms the house up and gives it such a cozy feeling :)

My Favorite Fall Decoration.....






School is keeping me busy this week. I had a test in Statistics today and tomorrow I have a test in Humanities. I should be studying right now, but I had to steal away a few minutes to feed my new found obsession!!!

We should be starting up with scouting this week. I am praying that I will be able to keep up!!

I suppose I better get to my studies.........


No comments: