We went to see the CHRISTmas lights in Defuniak with some friends from church. It was a lot of fun. A little cold, but fun :) Supposedly there were over 7,000,000 lights. I would like to know who counted them ;)




Today we did some cleaning, some crafting, and a lot of relaxing!!! My kind of day :)
I have been working on making some stocking stuffers for my family and we finished up the last of them today. They are little boxes made out of card stock and filled with yummy goodies.



We also finished our gingerbread house today. I must say that it is not nearly as easy as it would appear to decorate one of these things. We had icing dripping all over the place and candy dripping right along with it. Jarred managed to eat a ton of icing. Thankfully he didn't damage the walls to badly after bouncing off of them for a few hours, lol! Our gingerbread house did still turn out pretty cute though. And now I just have to keep Jarred from eating it!!! Although, I am quite tempted to take a bite out of it myself!

I hope that you all have a very Merry CHRISTmas :)
No comments:
Post a Comment