Thursday, December 18, 2008

Nothing like a new do.....

OK, So I told you that my hair was going to drastically change soon....

Today I got new color and bangs :) I just love my new tresses!!!!

I plan on going darker, but it is a "process."




p.s. obviously this is a "self portrait!"

Shauna.... YOUR THE BEST!!! LOVE YA GIRL :)


Tomorrow is our church CHRISTmas party, so I will post some more pictures then

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Nothing like a new do.....

OK, So I told you that my hair was going to drastically change soon....

Today I got new color and bangs :) I just love my new tresses!!!!

I plan on going darker, but it is a "process."




p.s. obviously this is a "self portrait!"

Shauna.... YOUR THE BEST!!! LOVE YA GIRL :)


Tomorrow is our church CHRISTmas party, so I will post some more pictures then

Have a great evening!

No comments: