Sunday, December 14, 2008

Let the Merriement Begin.....

I am so glad that I can now put school behind me for a few weeks and relax!! Even better I will be off of work for 16 glorious days. Not that I am excited or anything, wink ;) wink ;)

Friday Shauna came over and we started our CHRISTmas baking. I regret that I didn't take more pictures of our finished products. We had a ton of fun and are looking forward to doing some more "baking" on Saturday.

I have been battling a cold for the past several weeks. I was very sick for a few days, but I took some Nyquil which subsequently made me very dopey for a good day after!!! I have my Nanny's beautiful Anniversary clock in my living room now, and it chimes every hour. It has been a real comfort because every time I hear it chime I am taken back to being at her house and relive all of the fond memories associated with that. However, while I was so sick I was up a lot one night and I swore that it was chimming CHRISTmas songs and couldn't for the life of me figure out how that clock knew CHRISTmas was so close!!! HA HA HA.....

So today, I am still a bit under the weather as my cold has setteled into a cough and all over achy feeling. :( I am ready to get feeling better so that I can get on with the merriment and spreading CHRISTmas joy!!!

I am going to share some random pix since I have been a total slacker in that department lately.
So here ya go!!!

My ever-changing hair style.... I am wearing my sister's glasses and couldn't see myself in the mirror, so I had to take a pic. I am about to get my hair re-done...... It will be VERY different!!

Jarred being silly!! Taken in Orange Beach, Alabama



This is a cotton field near where Nanny used to live

This is my family in Panama City, my mom's side. This pic was taken on Thanksgiving day.



Shauna, the "Meringue Master," doing her job!

That's all for now folks......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I must say: I was absolutely in love with all my goodies I received from the two of you! You are sweethearts in my eyes. It was a total surprise and I loved every bit of the treats you shared! Especially the merainageemsnfaf... Ok how do you spell that. LOL I have no clue obviously! heehee But really it was sooo sweet of you both and I truly am thanksful for you giving your time to make my day special!

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Let the Merriement Begin.....

I am so glad that I can now put school behind me for a few weeks and relax!! Even better I will be off of work for 16 glorious days. Not that I am excited or anything, wink ;) wink ;)

Friday Shauna came over and we started our CHRISTmas baking. I regret that I didn't take more pictures of our finished products. We had a ton of fun and are looking forward to doing some more "baking" on Saturday.

I have been battling a cold for the past several weeks. I was very sick for a few days, but I took some Nyquil which subsequently made me very dopey for a good day after!!! I have my Nanny's beautiful Anniversary clock in my living room now, and it chimes every hour. It has been a real comfort because every time I hear it chime I am taken back to being at her house and relive all of the fond memories associated with that. However, while I was so sick I was up a lot one night and I swore that it was chimming CHRISTmas songs and couldn't for the life of me figure out how that clock knew CHRISTmas was so close!!! HA HA HA.....

So today, I am still a bit under the weather as my cold has setteled into a cough and all over achy feeling. :( I am ready to get feeling better so that I can get on with the merriment and spreading CHRISTmas joy!!!

I am going to share some random pix since I have been a total slacker in that department lately.
So here ya go!!!

My ever-changing hair style.... I am wearing my sister's glasses and couldn't see myself in the mirror, so I had to take a pic. I am about to get my hair re-done...... It will be VERY different!!

Jarred being silly!! Taken in Orange Beach, Alabama



This is a cotton field near where Nanny used to live

This is my family in Panama City, my mom's side. This pic was taken on Thanksgiving day.



Shauna, the "Meringue Master," doing her job!

That's all for now folks......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I must say: I was absolutely in love with all my goodies I received from the two of you! You are sweethearts in my eyes. It was a total surprise and I loved every bit of the treats you shared! Especially the merainageemsnfaf... Ok how do you spell that. LOL I have no clue obviously! heehee But really it was sooo sweet of you both and I truly am thanksful for you giving your time to make my day special!