


On Thursday evening Shauna and I had the pleasure of attending a play at Northwest Florida State College. It was an Agathe Christie murder mystery called And Then There Were None. I had never seen a murder mystery before, but I had heard from several students & college employees that the play was excellent. Needless to say I was really looking forward to going. The play was in the Sprint Theater which is a smaller & more intimate theater that seats only about 50 people. The play was quite thrilling and it had us sitting on the edge of our seats!! We even screamed when a loud gun shot went off in the dark!!!
It was so nice to have a night at the theater with my sweet friend Shauna. I am glad the two of us could get away together :)
1 comment:
cool! i want to go! xo
Post a Comment