Friday, October 24, 2008

New Stamps...... yipeee!

I got some new stamps recently from my FAVORITE stamping company, A Muse, they have the best stamps and some of the most amazing ideas for card making. I adore crafting but here lately card making has been my new craze. Here are a few of the cards I made for various family members and friends over the weekend. Please excuse the blurry shots! I have had my camera for about 4 years and apparently I still don't know how to use it. It may be time to break out that instruction manual.... lol.


"Life without friends, is like sushi without wasabi" I love this set!!!




This was my favorite of the day. I used Giving Thanks, a clear set from A Muse for the leaves & sentiment.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Jillian these are all gorgeous!! Looks like you need to start thefestivals with us and sell'em! :)

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous cards Jillian. Now when do I get one?? hahaha

Kidding, they are lovely!

Friday, October 24, 2008

New Stamps...... yipeee!

I got some new stamps recently from my FAVORITE stamping company, A Muse, they have the best stamps and some of the most amazing ideas for card making. I adore crafting but here lately card making has been my new craze. Here are a few of the cards I made for various family members and friends over the weekend. Please excuse the blurry shots! I have had my camera for about 4 years and apparently I still don't know how to use it. It may be time to break out that instruction manual.... lol.


"Life without friends, is like sushi without wasabi" I love this set!!!




This was my favorite of the day. I used Giving Thanks, a clear set from A Muse for the leaves & sentiment.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Jillian these are all gorgeous!! Looks like you need to start thefestivals with us and sell'em! :)

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous cards Jillian. Now when do I get one?? hahaha

Kidding, they are lovely!