Friday, October 17, 2008

Looking forward to the Weekend...

I am so excited today, and relieved that my hormones have chilled out, lol! I am taking off of work at 10:30 to go and surprise Jarred @ school with cupcakes and lunch from Arby's (I know Rachel that is gross but he LOVES it!). He has no idea that I am going to his school because I told him that I probably wouldn't be able to get off of work to do that today. I am really looking forward to seeing the big smile on his face. His birthday is on Sunday, but we are celebrating with a party tomorrow at the skating rink. I am very excited about this too because I bought him a Wii and he has no clue that he will be receiving such an awesome gift! I can't wait to give it to him. Secretly I just can't wait to play it myself, lol!!! I bought it on August 19 & it has been under my bed beckoning to me ever since. I also LOVE roller skating and am looking forward to not falling, hopefully.

The past couple of days have been a bit stressful due to the fact that I have been SUPER hormonal (sometimes I HATE being a woman), had three papers to write this week and have been having technical difficulties with my computer. But God is good and I believe that he made me a divine appointment last night!! I ran over to my friend Tanya's house to pick up a keyboard and only planned on staying a few minutes when our other friend Alina showed up. Needless to say we all talked, comforted, and encouraged each other and I left feeling like my burden had been lifted. I know that I say it all the time, but.... THANK GOD FOR MY GIRLFRIENDS. They are always there when I need them the most and God uses them so well in encouraging me. I am just so very thankful that I have them in my life and that they gently remind me to keep my focus on God.

I have my third paper due tonight which is a big one about the role of the printing press during the Protestant Reform. I am actually looking forward to writing this one now and emphasizing how that has affected my walk with the Lord (because I have my own Bible to read and study). I will be happy to get it turned in though and relax for the rest of the weekend.

I will be posting lots of pics tomorrow from the party, so check back okey-dokey!

Have a super day!!

No comments:

Friday, October 17, 2008

Looking forward to the Weekend...

I am so excited today, and relieved that my hormones have chilled out, lol! I am taking off of work at 10:30 to go and surprise Jarred @ school with cupcakes and lunch from Arby's (I know Rachel that is gross but he LOVES it!). He has no idea that I am going to his school because I told him that I probably wouldn't be able to get off of work to do that today. I am really looking forward to seeing the big smile on his face. His birthday is on Sunday, but we are celebrating with a party tomorrow at the skating rink. I am very excited about this too because I bought him a Wii and he has no clue that he will be receiving such an awesome gift! I can't wait to give it to him. Secretly I just can't wait to play it myself, lol!!! I bought it on August 19 & it has been under my bed beckoning to me ever since. I also LOVE roller skating and am looking forward to not falling, hopefully.

The past couple of days have been a bit stressful due to the fact that I have been SUPER hormonal (sometimes I HATE being a woman), had three papers to write this week and have been having technical difficulties with my computer. But God is good and I believe that he made me a divine appointment last night!! I ran over to my friend Tanya's house to pick up a keyboard and only planned on staying a few minutes when our other friend Alina showed up. Needless to say we all talked, comforted, and encouraged each other and I left feeling like my burden had been lifted. I know that I say it all the time, but.... THANK GOD FOR MY GIRLFRIENDS. They are always there when I need them the most and God uses them so well in encouraging me. I am just so very thankful that I have them in my life and that they gently remind me to keep my focus on God.

I have my third paper due tonight which is a big one about the role of the printing press during the Protestant Reform. I am actually looking forward to writing this one now and emphasizing how that has affected my walk with the Lord (because I have my own Bible to read and study). I will be happy to get it turned in though and relax for the rest of the weekend.

I will be posting lots of pics tomorrow from the party, so check back okey-dokey!

Have a super day!!

No comments: