Monday, October 20, 2008

Jarred's Birthday

My little man is officially nine years old!! My, oh my, how the times flies. It seems like just yesterday he was three years old!!

Jarred had a cow over the potty picture, so per his request I replaced it with another one of my favorites....... Hokey Pokey Jarred & Elmo :)

Anyway, we had his birthday party on Saturday at a skating rink and he had a blast. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera (way to go Mom!!). I kept thinking well great, how am I going to blog about this, lol! I had a couple of friends take some pix for me though and when I get those I will share them.

A package from G-ma & G-pa..... boy was he happy to get such a BIG box!!


I did get a few pics of Jarred when we got home of him unpacking the Wii box. Let me just say that he was ECSTATIC about the Wii. I think he must have thanked me about every five minutes that day. He kept saying "Mom, I feel like I must be having a dream, but I close my eyes and pinch my self and when I open my eyes it is all real!" I thought that was really cute.




On Sunday, the day of his actual birthday, we had a small celebration after church. Jarred had one of his friends come over and we had lunch and then did the birthday bit. So, he had a great day and he feels "very blessed!"

The face of a nine year old sweet heart, lol!




p.s. i like the wii too, he he he, lol!

2 comments:

Kelly @ The Barefoot Mama said...

Happy birthday to Jarred!!!!!

(My husband loves his Wii, LOL!)

What a glowing smile your little guy has! I totally see where he gets it from. :o)

Anonymous said...

LOL

Too cute! He is going to get you when he grows up! All is Mommies friends saw him on the pot! heehee!

Happy Birthday Jarred!! We had a great time at the skating rink!!

Monday, October 20, 2008

Jarred's Birthday

My little man is officially nine years old!! My, oh my, how the times flies. It seems like just yesterday he was three years old!!

Jarred had a cow over the potty picture, so per his request I replaced it with another one of my favorites....... Hokey Pokey Jarred & Elmo :)

Anyway, we had his birthday party on Saturday at a skating rink and he had a blast. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera (way to go Mom!!). I kept thinking well great, how am I going to blog about this, lol! I had a couple of friends take some pix for me though and when I get those I will share them.

A package from G-ma & G-pa..... boy was he happy to get such a BIG box!!


I did get a few pics of Jarred when we got home of him unpacking the Wii box. Let me just say that he was ECSTATIC about the Wii. I think he must have thanked me about every five minutes that day. He kept saying "Mom, I feel like I must be having a dream, but I close my eyes and pinch my self and when I open my eyes it is all real!" I thought that was really cute.




On Sunday, the day of his actual birthday, we had a small celebration after church. Jarred had one of his friends come over and we had lunch and then did the birthday bit. So, he had a great day and he feels "very blessed!"

The face of a nine year old sweet heart, lol!




p.s. i like the wii too, he he he, lol!

2 comments:

Kelly @ The Barefoot Mama said...

Happy birthday to Jarred!!!!!

(My husband loves his Wii, LOL!)

What a glowing smile your little guy has! I totally see where he gets it from. :o)

Anonymous said...

LOL

Too cute! He is going to get you when he grows up! All is Mommies friends saw him on the pot! heehee!

Happy Birthday Jarred!! We had a great time at the skating rink!!