Sunday, October 12, 2008

A Happy Union

Yesterday a good friend of mine was united in marriage to her sweet heart! I was blessed to be a part of their celebration. I have known Tara for a couple of years now and she is such a sweet spirited woman. I couldn't be happier knowing that the Lord has brought to her one of her heart's desires. It was an honor to be a bridesmaid in her wedding and share in her special day :)

Here are a few pictures from the wedding


The Happy Bride



Friends






The Happy Couple

1 comment:

Kelly @ The Barefoot Mama said...

How much of a princess is Tara?! Your friend looks gorgeous...as do you! I love what she chose as the bridesmaids gowns (and the little shrug - too adorable!). Praying that they enjoy a blessed marriage! They certainly look like it's going to be a wonderful life together.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

A Happy Union

Yesterday a good friend of mine was united in marriage to her sweet heart! I was blessed to be a part of their celebration. I have known Tara for a couple of years now and she is such a sweet spirited woman. I couldn't be happier knowing that the Lord has brought to her one of her heart's desires. It was an honor to be a bridesmaid in her wedding and share in her special day :)

Here are a few pictures from the wedding


The Happy Bride



Friends






The Happy Couple

1 comment:

Kelly @ The Barefoot Mama said...

How much of a princess is Tara?! Your friend looks gorgeous...as do you! I love what she chose as the bridesmaids gowns (and the little shrug - too adorable!). Praying that they enjoy a blessed marriage! They certainly look like it's going to be a wonderful life together.