A few of you have asked if I got my grade back from the paper yet and..... I got an "A!"
I really wasn't expecting that considering the nature of the paper, but I am so happy that God honored my effort in glorifying Him.....
p.s. I will post about Jarred's b-day tomorrow along with a few pics.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday, October 19, 2008
In case you were wondering....
A few of you have asked if I got my grade back from the paper yet and..... I got an "A!"
I really wasn't expecting that considering the nature of the paper, but I am so happy that God honored my effort in glorifying Him.....
p.s. I will post about Jarred's b-day tomorrow along with a few pics.
I really wasn't expecting that considering the nature of the paper, but I am so happy that God honored my effort in glorifying Him.....
p.s. I will post about Jarred's b-day tomorrow along with a few pics.
2 comments:
- Jenny said...
-
awesome Jillian! i am so proud of you!
-
October 20, 2008 at 7:43 AM
- Jessica said...
-
yay! congrats!
-
October 20, 2008 at 8:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
awesome Jillian! i am so proud of you!
yay! congrats!
Post a Comment