Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thursday Thirteen

1. I have to go get lab work done today. Curious to see how my counts are in comparison to Monday.

2. It's overcast outside :( I was really hoping for a nice sunny day so that I could sit out of doors for a while!

3. My hair. It's falling out. I guess I didn't expect it to happen so quickly. I wonder what I will look like bald.

4. My Dr. says that I shouldn't take the supplements that Mom wants me to take. I wonder if the Dr. is just being difficult? Did she really give it any thought? I will have to talk to her about this more when I go back on the 19th.

5. My bedroom is still a disaster area. I need to start cleaning in there. Better yet, I need to just go in there with a huge trash bag and start throwing stuff away.

6. I need to also clean out the freezer. That will have to wait until tomorrow.

7. I've been attempting to make a very important phone call with no luck. I would just like to have it over with :(

8. Sushi. I want to go eat some next week maybe??? Who wants to join me? (Christa??)

9. Talking to Jarred about the "c" word.

10. I would like to go to Sams soon. However that will require first cleaning out the freezer and fridge!

11. IS so glad for the peace that passes all understanding.

12. Is thankful for my many friends.

13. Looks forward to getting old.

1 comment:

Christa said...

yes on the sushi!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thursday Thirteen

1. I have to go get lab work done today. Curious to see how my counts are in comparison to Monday.

2. It's overcast outside :( I was really hoping for a nice sunny day so that I could sit out of doors for a while!

3. My hair. It's falling out. I guess I didn't expect it to happen so quickly. I wonder what I will look like bald.

4. My Dr. says that I shouldn't take the supplements that Mom wants me to take. I wonder if the Dr. is just being difficult? Did she really give it any thought? I will have to talk to her about this more when I go back on the 19th.

5. My bedroom is still a disaster area. I need to start cleaning in there. Better yet, I need to just go in there with a huge trash bag and start throwing stuff away.

6. I need to also clean out the freezer. That will have to wait until tomorrow.

7. I've been attempting to make a very important phone call with no luck. I would just like to have it over with :(

8. Sushi. I want to go eat some next week maybe??? Who wants to join me? (Christa??)

9. Talking to Jarred about the "c" word.

10. I would like to go to Sams soon. However that will require first cleaning out the freezer and fridge!

11. IS so glad for the peace that passes all understanding.

12. Is thankful for my many friends.

13. Looks forward to getting old.

1 comment:

Christa said...

yes on the sushi!