As soon as I had that last post typed out my Cardiologist walked in. She believes that an ablation would be beneficial for me. There, of course, is no guarantee that it will work, but there is about an 80% chance of success. PLEASE begin praying about the success of this now. We will go ahead with Chemo tomorrow and the ablation will be performed on either Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday. This also means that I will be staying here through the next round of chemo which will start on the 7th of May.
I am not sure how much longer Grandma B will be with me. She's been here since Monday. I imagine she will stay at least two more days. This will leave me needing someone to be here with me and drive me home, so pray about it and if the Lord puts it on your heart to be here please come :)
I'll be here!
"Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD." Psalm 27:14
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday, April 29, 2010
***Update***
As soon as I had that last post typed out my Cardiologist walked in. She believes that an ablation would be beneficial for me. There, of course, is no guarantee that it will work, but there is about an 80% chance of success. PLEASE begin praying about the success of this now. We will go ahead with Chemo tomorrow and the ablation will be performed on either Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday. This also means that I will be staying here through the next round of chemo which will start on the 7th of May.
I am not sure how much longer Grandma B will be with me. She's been here since Monday. I imagine she will stay at least two more days. This will leave me needing someone to be here with me and drive me home, so pray about it and if the Lord puts it on your heart to be here please come :)
I'll be here!
"Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD." Psalm 27:14
I am not sure how much longer Grandma B will be with me. She's been here since Monday. I imagine she will stay at least two more days. This will leave me needing someone to be here with me and drive me home, so pray about it and if the Lord puts it on your heart to be here please come :)
I'll be here!
"Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD." Psalm 27:14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment