Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Blindness

This is a video that I saw a while back and it is so powerful that I just want to share it again. I've shared it many times on Facebook, but I don't think I've ever shared it on here. This video breaks me down every time I watch it! It is the exact description of what it is like to live life without the Lord & without being saved and what it is like once you are saved and living for the Lord.

Click HERE

You don't have to buy the video, just make it full size and turn up your speakers. Let me know what you think :)

1 comment:

♥TINKER BELLA♥ said...

"I like it..
this is a good way of witting to my family and friends..thanks a million!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Blindness

This is a video that I saw a while back and it is so powerful that I just want to share it again. I've shared it many times on Facebook, but I don't think I've ever shared it on here. This video breaks me down every time I watch it! It is the exact description of what it is like to live life without the Lord & without being saved and what it is like once you are saved and living for the Lord.

Click HERE

You don't have to buy the video, just make it full size and turn up your speakers. Let me know what you think :)

1 comment:

♥TINKER BELLA♥ said...

"I like it..
this is a good way of witting to my family and friends..thanks a million!